Real Estate News
12 March, 2020
House prices up by 3.01% y-o-y in 2019 Russia’s house prices rose by 3.01% during 2019, a sharp...
- Lithuania’s house price continues to rise
- Romania's housing market continues to grow
- Slovak Republic's house price rising continuously
12 March, 2020
House prices in Tokyo up 3.91% y-o-y in 2019 The average price of existing condominiums in Tokyo rose...
- Thailand’s house prices continue to rise
- Hong Kong's housing market remains resilient
- Positive outlook for Vietnam's property market
10 March, 2020
House prices rose by 4.58% y-o-y in 2019 Mexico’s housing market continues to strengthen, despite ailing economy. The...
- Property prices in Chile continue to rise
- Brazil’s house prices keep falling
- Mexico's housing market stays strong
20 January, 2020
Dubai house prices fell by 4.52% y-o-y in Q3 2019 In Dubai, residential property prices fell by 4.52%...
- Egypt's house prices falling sharply
- UAE's property prices fall further
- Qatar's housing market is recovering
28 January, 2020
House prices up by 10.59% y-o-y in Q3 2019 Puerto Rico’s housing market is recovering fast, after several...
- Puerto Rico’s housing market improving rapidly
- Puerto Rico’s housing market improving
- Puerto Rico’s housing market stabilizing
Expropriation without compensation! South African city to seize private land to build low-cost housing
03 November, 2018
Ekurhuleni is set to be the first city in South Africa to seize hundreds of acres of...
- Nairobi, Kenya's apartment oversupply causing headaches for landlords
- Amazing opportunities in Mozambique - not for the faint of ...
- Mauritius residential property buying guide explained
27 February, 2020
House prices were up 5.82% y-o-y in Q3 2019 New Zealand’s house prices are rising strongly again, as...
- New Zealand's house price rises continue
- New Zealand's house price rises continue, albeit at a slower ...
- New Zealand's house prices rising strongly again