Tax on property income in South Korea

Taxation Researcher | October 25, 2019

A nonresident foreigner can hold Korean property through a ´limited liability company´ (YooHan hoesa). This requires no company registration, only tax registration with the tax authority. Rental income can be taken out of the country after taxes have been paid. Income is classif…
Already a subscriber? Login
Subscribe now to get exclusive access to this page
The authoritative source of information on buying overseas property. Compare countries on the basis of rental yields, taxes and investment prospects.
See Plans and Pricing